Make your own Gratitude Glasses
Mr. Gamal's Gratitude Glasses is all about how to switch your perspective and see things through a lens of gratitude.
To help your kids internalize this beautiful message, here's a great hands-on activity to create their very own "gratitude glasses."
- Download and print these frames.
- Colour and design your frames!
- Cut the frames out (and cut out the eyeholes as well).
- Fold the side tabs along the dotted line on the frames, then glue or tape the arms onto the front frame.
- Glue coloured cellophane "lenses" into the eyehole cutouts. Cut away any extra material.
- Now you have gratitude glasses! Whenever you look through them, try to find a different perspective on what you see – a perspective that will make you grateful!
Want to make your own "Attitude of Gratitude" book? Download it here.